Pages

May 21, 2007

A Thought Of You

This was one of the very early peoms we wrote.. yea it was like some 6 yrs back when i n nikki were trying to write something romantic, there are a few lines stolen from some book but they are mixed some of our words... writing this because today just felt like reading it again after i spoke to nikki some time back...

My kind of music,
My favorite song,
I want to be with you
All day & all night long...

A spring breeze,
A summer sun,
Now that I know you
You are my one...

A winter sparkle,
An autumn tree,
Added all up
It equals to you & me...

My best friend,
My only lover,
From here on out
I'll keep you forever...

A good laugh,
With some happy tears,
You're the one I go to
Through all the coming years...

When it rains it rains,
When it snows it snows,I
wrote this specially for you
& you're the only one who knows...

You keep me warm,
When I'm so cold,
As if my heart were for sale
To you it was sold...

Whether playing our favorite games,
Or to music we sing & listen,
When it comes to you
There's just no competition...

Not the best cut diamonds,
Or the reddest rose,
Could ever amount to
When you hold me close...

& when everything is said & done,
The night is over & we've had our fun,
Out of all the men I choose just one,
The best one of all & that's you Hun.

(tht Hun is honney but wasnt fitting in with the rythmn so our stupid innovation)
Cheers babes... come soon yaar... i m now going to hv some sleepless nights, cant wait to see u n talk to u... hehe u know it

No comments: