Pages

May 21, 2007

First showers

Finally today the earth was blessed with first showers of 2007. Though light showers and were there for close to 5 mins but for some time the weather became really nice. The smell or the fragrance that rose from the dry mud after showers is something I love a lot. It was a nice feeling and like every year my building kids who call me every year to get wet in the first rains were so disappointed because by the time we got down on the ground rain stopped. Aww baccha party soon we’ll get wet don’t worry, we’ll hv fun like every year n play football.. yippee

My n Nikki’s life has always been parallel to some extend. Nikki told me something new tht happened to her and something nikki always wanted. Since I am always on the receiving end as far as news are concerned so I get them from all sides but cant write much bout it here… finally nikki is coming down to India for few days in like a week or two’s time. So it’s going to be lotta talks and lotta masti…. Hmmm interesting and going to be fun… I am looking forward to lotta things and hoping tht they turn the way we want (for me n nikki atleast).
Cheers!!!!

No comments: