Pages

May 4, 2007

For Us...

I have been writing a few things on & for everyone but never wrote something on us, though we’ve shared some really nice moments. so it definitely deserves a place in this cyberspace.. coz its where all started.. I took 2 days to write it n completed in ur presence… it just fits in so well… Thts for us KK…. Hehehe hahaha… Muaaahhhh

We blend our thoughts on paper
tho' true we've never met
words are written freely
never with regret

The miles that come between us
may be far and wide
yet we have a friendship
growing deep inside

Cyber hugs and kisses
we share throughout the day
love and understanding
in every single way

I'd really like to meet you
in some secluded place
where we can share those feelings
talking face to face

I hope you're in agreement
would really love a date
across the miles
I'm hoping'n feel it is our fate

4 comments:

Karan Oberoi said...

Women !!! This is not fair, where the hell am I on your CYBERSPACE ???? I am not even mentioned any where n some one is getting dedications and all.

Damn, someone gets an entire post, and me nuthing. Bus i am damn disappointed n sad. This what i get of frndship almost a decade old.

Girlie I am disappointed. Even i want a complete post, want to see what u write. Look at my blog somehow u manage to be in most of my post, rather i guess all.

I'll be waiting, after all even I am though a single but a K.
I know I'm dead but cudnt stop myself from writing this, even I am 'KO'

Nikita said...

I know I dont leave comments ever, but just spoke to Kay & i read what he wrote.

Suddenly the ignorant soul realized where he stands, haahaah. Good Job

BUT this man is now gonna trouble u big time. He was waiting for long to get an opportunity & now hez got it, so better be prepared. Today hez asked u an entire post for him and god knows whats coming next.
Good luck darling. Catch u over the phone

Karan Oberoi said...

Women i just checked, you are some how mentioned in all my posts.
Thats my TRUE FRIENDSHIP...

You naa..
Tussi bade kharab ho.. aaje se twade naal koi gal nahi

Darshita said...

Kay SHUT UP... hvnt u troubled me enuff over the phone tht now u r leaving behind such stupid comments n trying to be a troblesome... sorry i forgot tht u always are..

As far as i being a part of all your post, thts coz i m on the other side u cant ignore n forget n will never let u...n u getting a full post, u definately deserve it but will require some time to gather almost a decade to describe US or in our terms WE

Niks u r rgt 'Kay - the ignorant soul'
good knows who gonna bear this man. And dont worry u know i know perfectly to deal with this man

Kay ur too much