Pages

Jan 17, 2007

Stuck btwn the HEAD and the HEART...

There are times when both the HEAD and the HEART are right in their own way. Thts where the trouble is... to go by wht the Head says or the Heart??? Both seems to be for the better.
If i go with one, will be difficult to deny the other and its going to affect me either ways...


I have become really impatient. Will have to wait and watch with time and decide is to what i should go with. damn..I wish that either of one is able to win over the other, just making it easy for me to decide & at the earliest... Though things are not too bad but yet its bad... i know i 'm being stupid, but thts me..hehe

Sometimes it better not to have a choice !!!

3 comments:

Nachiket Pandya said...

What are you trying to decide on? US or canada? Follow your heart..even the head follows it.
And i never knew you blogged.

Karan Oberoi said...

U know what - dont get wild on me but its a fact -

In Women everything is HEART, even the Head...
hehehe

Darshita said...

Head's manipulate and evaluate loss and gain... Heart's dont