Pages

Jan 4, 2007

Something I never expected...

Last morning me n Farhana were planning our visa schedule n accomodation in Toronto. All excited to go. Today morning - these words that I will never forget, "what are you doing on 12th jan... u have to keep urself free... therez a wedding at my place". I said "yea i will but whose wedding"

She said "MERI, i am getting married!!!”.... and not believeing it n thought shez just troubling me. I hung up on her. 15 mins later she called again and I spoke to her mom … I was left shocked, surprised and lost. Was tongue tied. I told her mom will call her in some time. Called up farhana and we spoke almost for an hr. A thing happened to her which was definitely not expected and definitely not at such short notice. and she was all excited. The happiness in her voice knew no bounds.

All set to make a new start. A girl who always behaved like a kid, who kept troubling me when the hell are we going to land Canada & suddenly she has grown old and mature. I couldn’t believe I was talking to same old Farhana. Twist in life just; in time as short as 12hrs. A brand new life to start in another ten days… & now I am all excited… I get a chance to shop n dress… hehehehe

I hope u continue to live with the same happiness and excitement all through your life.. Good Luck and God Bless.

(Even if u are getting married, we are going to land Toronto together ;-), the difference being u’ll have an eager husband waiting for u at the airport. Hehehe hahahaha)

No comments: