Pages

Jan 30, 2007

Had lost my Head, just found it back..

After 3 days in bed with temperature I guess I’m left with no sleep in my eyes. I guess its been a year that I am up at 3.30 am gazing the sky and stars with some hot coffee and chocolate brownie (finally I made it). Just doing nothing, with my mind absolutely blank... wow it feels like heaven

I guess doing nothing at this hr just makes me realize that i got myself stuck with simply unwanted things and people around. Just took so called people’s practical thoughts and advices seriously and there I started losing myself.

Suddenly I became a sweet daughter to mom, best di in the world (I allowed kittu to wear my brand new tee’s n shoes which I just brought and that too without a fight), and apparently both of them cudnt take me that way. I remember kittu asking me, “ Di are u alright? Is everything fine with you?” Hehehe

I think I need to do something new. Life’s become monotonous. Same old thing, wake up, rush so that u don’t miss the train, go to the hospital n get ur work done, get back home, work on thesis, eat and hit the bed… its sucks

Finally done with thesis, now I will get some time to relax and just want to do nothing, absolutely nothing.i don’t feel like going back to job. My frame of glitter painting has been waiting like for 6 months now. My kitchen is also missing me, so I plan to make cakes n brownie’s n chocolates and baked pasta’s.

Ahh !!! how can I forget my boyfriends.. all have been complaining for long(how many nick’s I’ve earned – kalti queen, bhav khau and what not). Don’t u worry guys, we can now catch up for a few movies n long drives to lonavla, khandala n pune.

I think I’m just fine the way I am. Sweet to some, darling to some, cute some, stupid to some, idiot to some, intelligent to some, interesting to some, boring to some, trouble maker to some, silent prankster to some. I hope I hvnt missed ne1 in the list. It gives me no reason to complain. I guess u shud have few people who hate you. Being all good only helps the world, it does no good to you.

Hehehe.. now this is what I call… It’s Simply ME…

No comments: