Pages

Jan 24, 2007

Again Love...

I guess past couple of days this word LOVE has been all around me. Since a Aniket asked me how do I refer to Love so I’m putting it here..

To me it is Learning Oneself by Virtue of Everything about another. To me it is Unconditional and can only be felt. The heart has its reason’s, where reasons know nothing. It has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get but only with what you are going to give which is everything. Its when silence is read.

I think its wrong to think that love comes from long companionship & persevering courtship but it definitely strengthens it. Love is the offspring of an Affinity and that Affinity can make you fall in love with a complete stranger in a hearbeat.

So to me love is unconditional…. Every1 experiences it once in a lifetime but it’s on life; who get their love and who have to move on with someone else

1 comment:

Karan Oberoi said...

Babes always remember this and you might not like this but...

Love is unconditional... relationships are not..