Pages

Jan 1, 2007

It’s Another New Year

Wow!!! I bought in the New Year the way I wanted. It was something I wanted to do for so long. Some wine (and Bacardi... finally I tried it), nice music, great food and my long time old gold friends. Pool side at Marriot looked so beautiful; soft golden lights, snowy décor, sweet fragrance and soothing music… what an ambiance!!! Clock struck 12’ and dark wide spread sky filled with fire works, the weather was gr8 with chill breeze taking rounds, old time friends and some good conversations on. Everything was just perfect…

With all this I walked towards the beach watching the waves splashing the shore. Looking back at the year that just passed by: Year 2006 – quiet an eventful year!!!
A year that taught me lot of things, with new things I learned about myself which came to me as a pleasant surprise. With quite a bit of success and acknowledgement, both on personal & professional front. Few speculations that I created & the way I responded to certain things left people with their eyes split wide open (enjoyed every bit of those moments to see ppl being so bitchy abt me and even more some were jealous… given a chance would like to piss them even more… haha)

As with life, some hiccups – the big one was the sudden intension of certain people to get me hitched for they never wanted to let go of those GUYS (there was not one but a couple of them) but all their efforts in drain. The year came to an end with a strong note – my wish to get out of this place looked moving towards coming true by getting offer letters from Canada. And as the way it has been all my life, dad n dadu standing strong & still with me in all that I have done and want to do… something I feel like singing ‘ruk jana nahi tu kabhi haar ke, kanton pe chalke milenge saye bahar ke’…
I don’t know but I am never in for the concept of making or taking resolutions. But the thing that I want to stick to this year, if you call it a resolution… being on the true side want to leave behind the past and move ahead with a brand new start in life and career. Want to learn to say ‘NO’ and become little selfish… just want to worry about myself. What I wish to have this new year would be my visa to Canada and I definitely deserve a publication for my paper in medical journal and making my deep down hidden wish come true… hehehehahaha……… and to see whats in store this year. Cheers!!!

No comments: