Pages

Jun 4, 2007

The Weekend..

Weekend started with a good note… I couldn’t believe that we were discussing our plan to meet on sat evening on a conference call with 5 people – 4 mad guys and 1 stupid girls (obviously me), as if we were discussing some serious business matter. We decided to go to juhu beach since the weather was nice. When I was ready to leave in the evening the rains poured in n the sad guys cancelled the program n we landed up going to raghuleela, aww but at the end of the day we had good food n a bike ride in the awesome weather. What else could I have asked for??

Sunday morning I went for a 10.15 show at the imax dome for pirates.. wow was fun watching the movie at the dome but the only thing was I had to wake up early coz nikhil drove me from kandivli to mulund for the movie, tht too so early in the morning. Laterz we went to zenzi, I love tht place. After a good, nice wonderful morning n afternoon I had to be at home with mom in the evening because she had been complaining since long tht I don’t stay at home over the weekends. Spent some time wid her and over the phone talking to frnds. Wht a lovely night it was yesterday. At 10.30 I went to the terrace to enjoy the night with the moon n stars, wow it was just so amazing.

Watching the sky at night I something I love the most. It’s so peaceful and there is so much content u feel. Just perfect with cool breeze flowing in, lil drizzle of rain.. wow beautiful.. just plain simply beautiful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey.. have u tried sleeping in ur sleeping bag atop the terrace water tank.. listenin to gr8 music.. and looking up at the stars??
thts worth a try