Pages

Jun 13, 2007

Wait till 12th July 2007 -

Finally after all the trouble I get a visa interview date on 12th July. When I was at the VFS n the lady told me the earliest date available is 12th July which I heard it as June so I go like no book the date for 15th June.
So she goes like, “No madam, its 12th July 9.00 am and the next dates available are 17th, 19th , 27th July and 4th August. So should I book for 12th July?”
I was like, “you kidding me, no date before tht?”
“No madam”
“Okies go ahead and book it”

I am still surprised n find it funny that Canadian High Comission is calling so many people for interviews. So if they hv such a high strength of people coming in that people have to wait for a month or more to get a date then they shud hv more than one centers operating. This is damn funny. I really guess the American Embassy works well and is quite faster because they operate at many centers.

Now tht the appointment is fixed, me n dad had been discussing how to get to Delhi, by train or by flight?? Dad was like while going we shud go by train n while coming back we can get back by flight. We both argued a lot on this matter because the tickets had to be booked.

Today morning – newspaper headlines – Indian airlines go an undecided strike. This local airline has been a matter of trouble for quite some time. So many flights get cancelled or are delayed. So with the possibility of such a thing happening on the day of the interview will be a big problem, coz u never know these Indian unions when they can go strike again. So I finally book train tickets.

After I book the tickets my mom goes, “next day ni return ticket kem book kari. Apde tya gaya hoi toh fari ne avte” - which means if we going all the way till Delhi then we should hv gone around traveling. My mom has been traveling n going places every month but yet she isn’t contended. But we will definitely have time to go for shopping there so wil be fun.

Life cant get funnier and stupid thn whts happening now. I planned to be in Toronto by last week of July but now even if I get a permit I wont be able to reach there before mid August. I hv my orientation on 27th August, so everything is going to be neck to neck.

And if I don’t get the permit then I am going to Goa and will celebrate my bday there. Get back and join Quintiles Pharmaceuticals by 25th July. All thngs will now slowly and steadily fall in place whtever will the outcome of the much awaited day – 12th JULY 2007.

1 comment:

Parag said...

wow... ur life is in such a nice order... its like a tree-chart
If yes then.. this
If no then this...

and look at me.. duh!!!
Geminiis do suck at decision making!!