Pages

Jun 9, 2007

Visa Visa Visa

I guess its been really long tht I hv been wasting time behind getting a study permit for canada… I had lot of trouble here getting all the required documents in place on time. When every thing was ready they tell me I can put in an application only in the 90 day period from the start date of course… finally new set of documents n papers were made.
Felt so nice tht finally the application reached the Canadian High Commission. My visa counselor saw no problem in getting a study permit.

Today afternoon, a letter came from the Canadian High Commission stating to further process ur application an interview is required. Damn damn damn, wht the hell are you going to ask me, none of the students are called for an interview then y me..
Now the scene is that I have to get an appointment which I will get for next week so I will spend one more week wondering whts gonna happen. And to add more I will hv to go delhi, not tht I mind but then I will hv to go wid mom coz she going there for some function at 2 big temples, no clue where in delhi. So now I will hv to go with her in the train where I could hv reached delhi in like 2 hrs time by flight n got back home the same evening. Not only that I will hv to stay in those 5 star temples, attend programs but be sweet doll, which I am in no mood for it. So I am going to die in tension biting off my nails n mom is going to hv a vacation. God plz think bout me.

Not that I am going mad to get out of this place but I need to get moving, I am on a halt/wait mode doing nothing in life. Have just been sitting at home doing nothing productive and its hurting me like hell. This is because rght from the day I hv passed my high school I hv been working in all my vacations and I like to keep myself busy. To add more to the fire, I did not take up 3 nice job opportunities, so now if I don’t land up getting a study permit I am sure I will be shattered. And to start from sctrach, god it already hurting me. I hope this trip turns out positive and I get moving.. inshaal allah.. hoping for the best..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shaant ho ja bachcha...

Ull get the visa.. they've just called u for delhi darshan.. enjoy ur trip!! :)

Rikin said...

LOL u still struggling to get the VISA tooo funny...an interview to get a student permit weird really really weird....

Darshita said...

Parag - i'd better go for delhi darshan in a better season not at this time when lifez on a hold.

Rikin - yea damn funny but too irritating - now its already 6 months tht i am trying to get things done.
Canaidian High Commission very very very weird, and create unwanted trouble for people.

i hope all the hard word and patience is finally paid off.