Pages

Apr 3, 2007

Pathetic exam

I guess this is the worst exam i hv ever written. Infact this was for the first time tht i actuallly had studied everything without leaving nething as an option... i thought this time i will definately do well... believe me i never studied so hard n diligently even during my graduating exam but yet i topped. And what was the result of studying so hard where i wonder if i wud score 30 out of 75. Isnt tht pathetic.

But i guess hard work for me is not equal to doing well in papers during exams. So i guess for the remaining 3 papers i stick to my original self, study wht u feel like n leave the things u r not interested. i guess this works for me n i write well in papers n land up scoring well.

Okies whatever happend is fine. It hardly matters to me now. I just want to finish this thing at any cost. i know tht i am not going to fail so it dosnt matter.

No comments: