Pages

Apr 29, 2007

As I Mature

I've learned u cannot make some1 love you.
All u can do is stalk them and hope they panic n give in.

I've learned no matter how much i care,
somepeople are just assholes.

I've learned tht it takes years to build up trust,
and it takes only suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I've learned u shud not comapare urself to others -
They are more screwed up than u think.

I've learned tht we are responsible for wht we do,
Unless we r celebrities.

I've learned regardless how hot and steamy a relationship is at first,
and passion fades, and there had better be
a lot of materialistic pleasures to take its place.

I've learned tht 99% of times when somethings isnt working in your house,
one of ur kids did it.

I've learned tht the people u care most about in life,
are taken awaya from u too soon,
and all the less important ones just never go away.

No comments: