Pages

Feb 13, 2007

Seth G. S. Medical College & KEM Hospital

Hmm wht to say moving towards another end… 2 yrs at KEM was a gr8 learning experience, a wish tht came true to be a part of one of the oldest and prestigious medical college in India(though I wanted to do medicine from this place). I’ll always be called a KEM ite & it’s a proud feeling. The learning experience, influential people, career opportunities, it had everything & couldn’t have asked nething more than this… The experience of being in a medical school is way different from ne other college. The kind of people you are with, your dealings, the zest of students, it’s a vibrant and energetic atmosphere inspite of the fact tht u dealing with tensed and sad faces all thru the day. The interns and the residents at Cardiac unit, Gynecology and Pediatrics were fab people. They were the ones with whom I enjoyed the most. I guess coz of them I sneaked into many wards, right from an OT to the labour room to MRI & CT scan centre where only med students were allowed. I really did not realize where & how my 2 years passed away. It was hectic, stressful & irritating at times with the worst batch mates I can ever think of, But my faculty was just too awesome. Getting to do a clinical trial inspite of not being on a research program was all coz of my Guide/Supervisor, shez been damn sweet in these 2 yrs & allowed me to do whatever I wanted to and more important the way I wanted. Thank u Dr. Sathe, I know thank you is just not enuff. Aww… It’s a sad feeling that in just 3 weeks I would be out of this awesome place. Ahh my canteen, my pediatrics ward, my lab assistants, the nurses.. Oh God therz lots that I’m going to miss. Not enuff space to pen down what I m going to miss. I guess EVERYTHING is the right word.

1 comment:

Digant Sharma said...

http://digants.hi5.com dis is ME



ur blog is kool juz coz u wrote it on ur own ....;)