Pages

Feb 23, 2007

Fab Days..

21.02.2007
My last lecture at KC n in the class a surprise thank u party waiting for me… This baccha party had arranged for flowers, gift n cake for me.. I don’t think or remem tht I or ne of us have ever given a thank u party to ne of our teachers… I was so overwhelmed that I was next to crying..These kiddo’s treated me with so much love n respect and something they hvnt even done for the teachers who hv been teaching them for pst 3 years.. I asked one of the teachers (Dr. Shanbhag) who witnessed this that “Do I really deserve this” n she told me, “Such moments make u humble, u’ve have got wht u have given them” . But I still wonder am I worth all this ?????

22.07.2007
At lunch I was eating sitting in front of the TV, and was unaware tht my grandpa aka Dadu was watching me.. There was no water in my glass and I forgot to take the bottle while having lunch, dadu gets me a glass of water n a bottle… This something I would never like tht he does it for me but yet yet he did… I had no words to say, but only shouted at him that hez not suppose to do all this. He smiles and says, u don’t worry its ohk, enjoy ur food… Don’t love so much dadu… u are a darling !!!

23.07.2007
I woke up late and I had kaki next to my bed with a glass of carrot n beet juice(I hate drinking it, but I hv to coz of the damn reduced Hb) and my medicine. She made a ULLO out of me and made me drink tht damn thing. Again it was lunch time and kaki called me thrice for lunch and I was like 5 mins which never ended. She came to me with the plate n feeds me with her own hands. The last time she did this was when I was in class 3. I finished my work and I asked her to continue feeding me and she did.. it feels awesome when some1 feeds u and i know my cousins were jealous(Dont worry pooju, every1 really loves me more thn ne1 else coz i m the eldest....hehehehahaha). Mom even u hvn’t pampered me so much in past couple of years except when I have put mehndi.

Y the hell did I write all this.. firstly coz I wonder am I worth all this Love and affection and Do I deserve this ??? Secondly was wondering that sometimes running behind life fulfilling daily duties we miss out so many small things tht actually bring meanings to our lives… LOVE and AFFECTION does make u HUMBLE ….

No comments: