Pages

Feb 12, 2007

Friends

I have made so many friends as i have moved on from school to high school to uni to job.. but therez something bout the old ones. Its like the wine, older the better.I enjoy the most with joseph ites and apparently the only girl left in the group who hangs around with these mad guys. Ah what a weekend i had with them. we just chilled around doing nothing. We decided to go out for dinner, with all possible places been rejected every1 came to a mutual understanding tht we go to a place close by as next day being MONDAY. Guys wanted to go to Bhagwati for pav bhaji as it was long that every1 went for it. Being Sunday and the amount of crowd gathers at bhagwati , I was really not keen on going to tht place but i had to give in coz every1 wanted to go there n eat. But there was a deal - if the wait time is more than 30 mins we go to pizza hut. I and Abbas were the first one to reach there as we were on the bike, jayraj and anish went to pick up Atul. Some how even Abbas wasnt interested in the pav bhaji as hez a pizza freak like me. The devil within me just cudnt stop me from doing this. I called Jayraj n told him the wait time is more than 1 hr and finally we went to pizza hut. I really dont have words to explain the comfort zone i share with these guys. I only realized it yest that they were equally comfortable with me being the only girl who hangs around with 6 mad guys. They have stopped counting me into the general category of girls( ahh i'm losing my importance.. hehe.. they hv stopped listening to me). Now with some plans coming up for Holi - a Thandai-Bhang party and a trip to Goa which they refuse to take me along (they will have to take me, 6 guys for sure can take care of one girl and may be another 2 ... hehe haha) Looking forward to what happens at the Holi- The thandai-Bhang Party on 4th March

No comments: