Pages

Dec 12, 2007

Just my thoughts put in words by some1 else!!!

This is a poem on Radhika’s blog.

If I ever say goodbye
Please don’t ask me, why???
But if ever you do the same,
I’ll readily take all the blame

If ever I decide to forget you,
I’ll erase your memory too
But if ever you do the same,
I’ll see to it you never forget my name!!

If ever in life we meet
I guess the memories would be sweet
But if destiny has something else in store
That certainly would be sweeter, I’m sure!!!

I had a few things or rather thoughts something like the above but was wondering if I would able to put those in words. Or to some extend I have actually put those words above in practice, specially the last 2 para’s. hehe I know I am such a……….. I am fed up of writing to much of philosophy on my blog, so lets have fun reading something practical and much more realistic.