Pages

Dec 10, 2007

Happiness scattered....



It was really nice lovely Sunday after really really long. Don’t know, something was soooo good about this day. With sleeping really late last night with all the assignments, dint feel like waking up till late in morning, but how was it possible. Why not???? You may ask, because it was Sunday, the only day in the week when everybody in the world remembers me without fail. All my Sunday’s start with an early morning call from my dadu, followed with my random friends all over world and then my darling parents, especially mom, with some gossip about the people in our world till mom feels sleepy and I think that its high time that I get out of my bed and get moving. Prolly the only day in the week I feel so relaxed and at home.

What was so special about today… actually nothing but it was once nice day. I was in my bed, believe me till 1 pm just simply attending calls. The best thing was I spoke to rushabh, anish and jayraj, just the same way like we used to have the multi millon dollar business conference calls for our weekend programs, all the guys pulling my leg and arguing and then finally agreeing to go to the place, I wanted to go… I miss that bossyness so much. It wasn’t only with the Joseph ites, but with other guys as well.

Watched Aaja nachle in the afternoon and believe me I was so jealous of Madhuri Dixit, she looked so elegant and beautiful at her age. I wish I am able to maintain like her till I reach her age. I guess after long I had madness attack, I was just dancing my way all thru the house, cracking really funny jokes, I felt that there was happiness all over my place. Finally with chef in me, we just had banana milkshake with fresh cream and cherries topped with chocolate ice cream. Yuummmmmm…… What else
I want before I hit the bed.

Don’t remember the last time I was so happy without having a reason, so just want to make a small prayer tonight that today’s spirit stays with me for a long time. Thank you god for such a beautiful day to cherish in my life.

2 comments:

Winnie said...

heya, came across ur blog while reading doc's ,i mean parag da's blog....its really quite interesting..keep up the good work...hoping to read more!!!
ciao,tc

Karan Oberoi said...

Are you putting up with fake happiness. I seen you have never seen you giving reasons for your happiness

Btwn i know that you are a really really good cook and can put up a really nice dining place but dont put such pics on display that can make your mouth go water. also seems that you are losing weight and glow on your face, how is that happening.. Is it happiness, love or something else ;)

Peace babes