Pages

Aug 30, 2007

Another day...

I've been really busy since past 2 days so cudnt be online, so yest nite when i went online i see a scrap from my sis saying 'di dad wants to talk to u, hez not keeping well' - such a bitch she is to say... i became so impatient reading tht, i cudnt hv my dinner n was waiting so tht i can call them back home... finally i called spoke to every1 n everything was fine... i think tht my parents back home really arnt bothered cuz they never feel the importance or the need to call me n check if i was doing fine or whether i am missing them or not - they hv taken it for granted tht i wud surely mange myself here... may be my mistake bcoz i hv always turned out to be strong headed kinds but nevertheless - i do miss home n mum, dad n sis.

secondly, finally i manage to get a moile sim card so tht i hv total access to people thru phone but when i get back home wid the sim card - the old phone stopped working.. wow (sarcasm) - finally somehow it started working today morning... thank god..

Now I am in school since past 2 days trying to figure out how to work on my courses n get transfer credits so tht i can finish the course by Dec'08.. after running btwn 2 campuses - the international office n my dept i was so pissed cuz my program co-od refused to fuse 2 semsters together..now since it was me on the other side how cud things not happen the way i wanted... so using the so called skill or wht ppl call me a 'chalu girl' - i met my co-od n requested him to combine 2 semester with transfer credits but he refused me flat on my face - now since i knew him for past week i could figure out tht hez a nice family man n really sweet - so hear i go - the conversation

D - Allan u know wht, u will actually hv to work out something for me
A - girlie why dont u understand, i just can go n break the semesters n course patterns for u
D - but i cant take in those chemistry's again n i dont want my course to extend it to close to 2.5 yrs,
A - but u cant hv all things your way, i cant go to retirement widout being on a job
D - i'm sure there will be some way out
A - no there isnt, only way u can finish the 4 sem's are, i think u shud leave the co-op option n hv continuos 4 sem's
D - its was the co-op option i hv taken the course for. allan u dont understand. u know wht i hv planned my marriage for dec 08 n coz of u i will hv to cancel it for the second time n this time if i do so, my man will surely find another girl n u know its not tht difficult to find another girl
A - Aaaaahhhhh, there u go lady, dont worry, to me u dont seem so tht ur man will find another girl cuz u are a smart n beautiful woman unless u want another man (tht was a smart comment) but i am sure u can continue after marriage
D - but i dont want to study after marriage, n my man is not here in toronto so i cant leave him behind n come back to toronto n study... u want to seperate newly wedded couple
A - Awww, you making me feel bad... okies lemme do one thing.. leave ur student no behind i will try to play with the system n see if i can do tht for u... but thts not a promise, the system is a scheduled one, so if it doesnt work u will hv to find another way so tht ur dont hv to cancel ur wedding
D - hey Allan u know wht... u r really sweet n hv been really helpful rght since the day i hv entered the dept... i will keep my fingers crossed tht somehow the system accepts compilation of 2 fall n 2 winter sem's
A - yea will try to do tht
D - okies then, thanks for everything.. see ya on tues when classes start bbye
A - bye


No wonder naa tht there are some girls who call me a bitch or a chalu girl.. hehe haha.... i knew this trick wud work cuz every time i hv entered allan's office he has these 3 photo frames one of his family, one of his wife n one of his daughters... n it actually worked... i know it was such a bad thing to do n i got my thing done using a LIE
But the funniest thing is like, i was single, still single n dont know when am i going to hv tht some1 special n i got my self a man n a wedding planned - just to get some work done - wow... reminds me of niyati during KC days when she always used to ask me how come always ur excuses even if they are not real work n our genuine reasons are rejected.. i know she was quite jealous of me.. which also reminds me of shreya who always said, if u hv a difficult man to deal with call up D n hand over the case to her, i m sure the man will go happy n we will get our work done - n believe me it has happened so many times. i really dont know wht out of the world things i do tht she says tht but i wud only call it a TACT to deal with different people..

But between all this, being in a new country, new people n new environment, something i really need to take serioulsy is getting married... damn yaar!!! every1 in the world is either engagged or getting married n i m here this stupid girl, who doesnt even hv a temporary BF... i m a sad n boring girl.. i really think tht now GOD shud actually send in some character to handle a sample like me...

No comments: