Pages

Sep 7, 2007

I really dont know but i dont hv titles for my post these days... yest my cuzin left for india n again kinda main aur meri tanhaee.. i know it sounds so not like me but cant help it...

Had a really great long weekend with my cuzin n bhabhi in toronto.. went to niagara falls n places aroud. Yest they left n i had a long day in school.. still trying to be frnds with peoeple n believe me there are hell lotta indians in my program. But they are not the kinds i want to be friends with...

After we dropped my cuzin at the airport yest, i left for school. I was already missing them n started missing home so badly tht i landed up calling home n spoke to my ma n pa. But this time i cudnt controll my tears. i just felt like crying all the time and i landed calling my parents then called my dadu, kaka, kaki n some close frnds(spent a like $10 on calling cards n cried on all the calls equally, i was really missing every1). I didnt come here to b all alone... so far my life had been with people who loved me n i loved, all around me. I landed questioning myself tht this not for which i have moved here.. i had put in lotta efforts, technically fought with people who were against the idea of me coming here.

Today i m more relaxed, a lil low but its all right.. i will move on... i guess from next week i am going to be really busy with school.. for sure will find some accomodation so tht i can move out from my uncle's place n be a lil close to my campus so tht i dont travel for close to 5 hrs everyday... A few things tht also needs to be done is with my program details... get a US visa so if i wish i can go to New York n spend a weekend with Kay n shelia ma n pa (thts my second family). Will see if i can put in my papers for permanent residence as well..

There are lotta things to be done n i need to get my ass n head moving in tht direction.. its just tht i was never left so alone, i had someone or the other to eat my head, trouble me, late night phone calls or be mommy to my guys trying to figure out n help them find solutions to their issues. And now suddendly now i hv nuthing to do in life, its just me n myself n really dont hv nething in life tht i can look forward...

Between got a few good news, rachna is getting married in nov n moving to US(Ahhhh baby i m gonna miss ur wedding), Nikhil finally found a compatible physiotherapist who also now going to his better half (Nikhil i always told u kriti was the one for u, thank god atleast she asked for marriage orelse u guys wud hv spent god know how many more years just like tht), shruti - my collegue delivered a baby boy n her son looks so cute n handsome

And as for me, even i am looking forward in putting down something new fresh n refreshing things on my blog n not bicker all the time... and its not only about the blog but i need to get rolling with my life n move ahead n hv new things to life..

But in all this i hv this content feeling tht finally i hv reached toronto - FINALLY!!!

P.S. - My boys, plz stop writing me scraps, post n emails saying tht u guys miss me so much and its now difficult to meet to the other guys without me. it makes me feel bad n worse sometimes. u guys had, hv n will hv a life without me. dont make it sound like it was because of me tht we were bound in groups n used to catch up.. agreed tht all are now on jobs n tend to be lazy on weekends to get out n socialize but thts the only way u guys will remain bonded. it shudnt be tht the time i come down to mumbai tht one person is not aware wht other has been upto, for sure i cant come down n hit u guys but i will still shout over the phone... haha

LOVE YOU ALL n MISS ALL like HELL.... muuaaahhhh

No comments: