Pages

Mar 13, 2007

Wht a relief getting outta the depression

Since a couple of weeks there hv been good discussions at my place on I shud be going to the US rather going to Canada. Last week with my sis in law's visa being rejected n two of my other fnds visa's being rejected just added the not needed oil to the fire.. All these events led me to thinking so much tht i almost landed up being in depression..

Its not tht i hv a prob going to the US but i'm not in for doing another MS, n most importantly i'm looking towards getting outta this place for better work opportunities in terms of career in biotechnology with putting in minimum amount of time studying. Taking US into consideration i will hv to give in almost lil more than 2 yrs for a research based MS n as far as MBA goes i need to hv close to 2 yrs of full time work experience to get into a good B school... I really cant wait for so long, i've become really become impatient these days. Looking at the on job senario of biotech here im mumbai is equal to none, n i cant go to ne other city here in India.

I became too pessimist bout getting a visa which led to me being depressed. I so felt like talking to someone but i really had nothing to say coz my fear was quite baseless. I really behaved stupid n harrowed the hell outta Abhi n Chaitanya. But i was really feeling miserable. Thanks to Abhi, he helped me get out of this depression, which was so much imp coz i hv my final sem coming up (god, i guess we spoke on the phone for like freaking 4 hrs at a stretch not letting him sleep n yea tht was quite a few $'s i made him spend)

I guess i'm feeling better, will hope for the best. On a lighter note, If i get visa to canada, will be the best thing coz i really wanna go ther (its everything n the way i wanted), n if it dosent happen thn i guess i m really happy in mumbai n get on to job with a lil compromise on not getting into biotech. Keeping fingers crossed n good amount of positive spirits, i hope to hv things rolling my way... ab delhi door nahi..hehe

No comments: