Pages

Jan 25, 2011

Its about time when......

Every single day I think that I should start writing again and should come back to my blog, but I believe I have lost that inner spirit. I wanted it to come back so I thought if nothing I should atleast write what I feel about writing.....

I want things to be like before where I was in control of atleast certain things. Other were never a reason for my happiness or my satisfaction..... I was self inflicted, i used to compete with myself and used to do things for myself, what made me happy and thinking about I, me and myself.... I had never needed a materialistic or other people to make me happy or who I was.

But since the day I put someone before myself, things started getting out of my control and life took a 360 degree turn. But as it said life does comes to a full circle, I hope I can come back to the same point where everything around me was mine.

Hope this brings back the time :)

No comments: