Pages

Jul 20, 2007

It was my B’day

It wasn’t like every yr, coz I wud be all geared up for my bday a week b4 n this time a day b4 i didnt even realize where my day went. Though I guess this yr ppl were all charged up to wish me at midnight, they landed up calling me b4 12 so technically I was attending calls of ppl wishing me happy bday to be precise from 18th July 11.45 pm till 19th July 2.35am. Like every year the war btwn Nikita, Janavi n Karan (though hez never the one competing) as on who wishes me the first Janavi called 10 mins b4 n didn’t hung up the call till 12, Kay called on the landline sharp at 12 n Nikki trying to call on either lines cudnt make it at 12.. hehe haha (she never won in this in pst 8 yrs, though makes a genuine effort every year). The other smarties i.e. Kunal, Vaibhav, Shreyang, Shruti, Vanshika, Tapan jiju n Sheetal Di all on a conference call wished me all together, tht was good fun.

I was damn tired, tht really was not in the mood to attend calls but since every1 had put in an effort to stay up late atleast who were in India to wish me so half in sleep I attended the calls. Then comes the morning n mum wakes me up at like 6.30 am don’t even remem y did she wake me n then I don’t get sleep once I m up so again by 7, I was on calls and opening the door n flowers n cakes kept flowing in..

I hv to thank all those guys sitting in the USA & Australia and its been years tht I get my gifts (they were quite interesting this yr), bunch of roses(they are my fav, brings a smile on my face ne time I get them frm whoever) n my fav cake delivered to me n made it so special every year… this time cudnt plunge on the cake coz it was a Thursday n my fast so cudnt eat the cake yest, n the dark devil dutch chocolate cake n black forest both had the common tag line like every yr “ Happy birthday to D = DEVIL = Darshita”. I hv 3 kgs of cake at my place n I m going to eat it all n I don’t mind the calories because it was sent with lots of love !!!

All my frnds they are quite in good number were disappointed coz I cudnt meet ne1 coz I had promised my family ppl tht will spend my day with them n being a grl of my word did the same. But all in all not a happening n rocking day but was filled with lotta good wishes n blessing from elders n lot of love frm yonger ones, a very contending day..

N yea for being from a gujrati family 23 = 25, so wid it came in lotta advices n suggestions n do’d n don’t’s hehehe hahaha.. some interesting things and very appealing n out of the box kinda advice were given… I hv rocking ppl in my family.. cheers to them.

No comments: