Pages

Dec 28, 2006

Memories

I was really annoyed with Karan for waking me up at 5.30 in the morning but then when we reached Juhu beach and being able to see the sunrise... jaa tujhe maaf kiya

Walking through the beach some thoughts that just passed by......
Was walking down memory lane,
Was walking on the beach,
Throttling the feeling of pain,
Keeping doubts out of reach.

Had a look at the sands of time
The hours when time itself stood still,
Could hear distant bells chime,
And I was walking while I still stood still.

Felt the heat of the sun beating,
Could sense an awe that the past left,
Saw the sheath of life fleeting,
Glimpses of what was there were best.
In my life is our friendship…
So calm so true
We’ve had many times and we’ll have many more too.
Love you baccha !!!!

No comments: