Pages

Dec 27, 2006

Just for the sake of it !!!

I have created this blog simply coz i was forced to do... My precious diary has been stolen to get this thing done..

Karan u have to do something that really irritates me everytime you come down to India.Hez forced me to create a blog but really dont know wht i am going to scribble here and how often. I dont know how much can i go public with my thoughts but will surely not waste this effort of mine.

As of now i guess this should be fine and enuff which can be posted.
Cheers for my first blog.. and karan i want my diary back

1 comment:

Karan Oberoi said...

You not getting ur diary back and as far as the party goes i m not asking u to come with me... i m just going to kidnapp u.. u have no choice. hehehe hahaha
Nobody has the right to trouble n irritate u more than me and when the hell am i getting head massage!!

I want to see more of u on this blog..Love u always