Pages

Mar 28, 2008

I’ll dream…I’ll do!!

A free bird is what
I’ve always longed to be
Breaking away from the confines
Of an uncertain mind
Wanting to reach out
To the world surrounding me

Sky being my limit
I hope to reach great heights
Striving harder with each new day.
Taking criticism in my stride
I am now ready to create days
From the dark and dreary nights…

My dreams are real
Quite different from the rest
I seek to usher in a new tomorrow.
Standing out from the crowd
I aim to become better
Of course better, than the very best!!

I just scribbling this last night, after I read a reply to my job application which said "Your academic qualifications are higher than required for this position".

Just want to pen down the words of a song which is quite inspiring and all those people who are away from home and are finding it so hard to hang in, this is for all you guys!!!

Yeh zamin hain reh guzar ter mere vaste
Har ghadi hain ek safar tere mere vaste
Nayi mazilo ko chale naye raaste

(It means that this land is for us to live by as ever moment in life is a part of our journey, and in this journey every new goal to make is going to create many roads to walk on)

Is gagan ke tale, hum jo ghar se chale, Sirf ye khawab hi saath hain
Agle hi mod par, hone ko hain sehar, Zara der toh raat hain
Khushiyon se honi abhi mulakat hain

(Under the shelter of sky when we decided to leave our home, we walked out with our dreams, its been long that you have been walking in darkness but you need not give up now because the night is bout to come to and an end and in no time therz goin to be beautiful sunrise which will overtake the darkness, You have to hang on as you've got to meet the happiness)

Gum ki deewar se, dukh ki zanjir se, Ruk saki hain kaha zindagi
Ek naya hausla, leke dil ye chala, Arzoo dil mein hain phir nayi
In ankho mein phir hain saje khab kayi

(Inspite of hundreds of troubles and disappointment which stop you from moving ahead,they were nto able to stop life from moving ahead. Every trouble/disappointment have given a new hope and courage to move on and again there are new dreams that are built in our eyes)

No comments: